Holiday Vendors 2017
Congratulations on being part of The Wren’s Holiday Handmade Market!
We are happy to have you!
Vendor Information, Contract & Space Rental Fees
The deadline for submission of the following contract and fee is October 9, 2017.
The Wren's Holiday Handmade Market
Where: The Owl, U of R, 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, SK
Date: November 19, 2017
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Set Up: 8:00am / Tear Down: 4:00pm
*Please see us at the check-in table when you arrive to receive your space assignment. If you have any special requests for your space please let us know in the comments section when you submit your contract and we will do our best to accommodate you!
The vendor is responsible for the set up and breakdown of his/her display. Set up starts at 8:00am and displays must be ready for browsing by 9:45am. The market ends at 4:00pm and displays must remain set up until this time.
Participants are not insured in any way by The Wren while attending the Holiday Handmade Market on November 19, 2017. The vendor is responsible for the security of his/her space and exhibits his/her work at his/her own risk. The Wren will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items or personal injury to the vendor.
*For this event to be successful it is important for all participating Vendors to advertise appropriately via social media, word of mouth & advertising materials (posters etc). If you are on social media, please follow us and share our posts to help spread the word about the event. We will be posting information about the market, including vendor profiles, leading up to November 19. This, along with all of our other advertising methods, will help bring out a great crowd for the market!
Contract & Space Rental
Please complete the contact below & submit payment via our website at the following link (online payment) or via e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-transfer security questions & answers have been supplied to you in our email.
*If you are unable to attend please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds will be provided before November 10, 2017. Cancellations after this date will have fees refunded at the discretion of The Wren.
Fee: Single Space: $100 Double Space: $200
• includes approximately 8’x 6’ space (single) 8' x 12' space (double)
*shared spaces are unavailable
• 6' table & 2 chairs
*Please bring your own display (table & chairs provided by The Wren)
Temporary Food License Form: (Food Vendors Only)
• all food vendors must fill out a Temporary Food License form to participate in The Wren's Summertime Handmade Market
• please submit Food Licenses no later than October 23, 2017.
**Temporary Food License Form: http://www.rqhealth.ca
• We are asking for each vendor to provide 25 swag bag items for the market that will be handed out to the first 25 people in the morning. Swag bags are a great way to generate excitement about the market and to promote and to draw attention to your work.
• The items just need to be something simple like a coupon, button or magnet that represents your business. If you would like more ideas or have any questions about the swag bags, please let us know!
If you have any questions please email us anytime at email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing all of you!
Jennifer & Michelle