The Wren's Holiday Handmade Market - Makers
We are now accepting vendor applications for The Wren’s Holiday Handmade Market! Please apply by September 4, 2017.
Photo Submission Guidelines
• Email 4 - 6 photos to email@example.com
• Subject Line: Holiday Photos
• Photo Names: "YourBusinessName_1" etc ...
• Please include one photo of your display from a previous market. (if you have one)
**Important** Photographs of your work is your most valuable marketing tool. Poor quality photos make it difficult to represent your work accurately and could potentially result in an application not being accepted.
Confirmation & Notification
• You will receive a confirmation email after your application and photos have been received.
• You will be notified of your status via email by September 11, 2017.
We will jury the Makers to ensure a variety of quality products are available at the market. The products must be well-made, on-trend with strong branding and product line cohesiveness.
*All work must be original and handmade by the applicant.
*For this event to be successful it is important for all participating Makers to advertise appropriately via social media, word of mouth & advertising materials (posters etc). It's with your help that this event will be a great one!
*If you are unable to attend please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds will be provided before October 20, 2017. Cancellations after this date will have fees refunded at the discretion of The Wren.
Fee: Single Space: $100 Double Space: $200
• includes approximately 8’x 6’ space (single) 8' x 12' space (double)
*shared spaces are unavailable
• 6' table & 2 chairs
*Please bring your own display (table & chairs provided by The Wren)
*Please do not submit payment until you have received an acceptance email
• We are asking for each vendor to provide 25 swag bag items for the market that will be handed out to the first 25 people in the morning. Swag bags are a great way to generate excitement about the market and to promote and to draw attention to your work.
• The items just need to be something simple like a coupon, button or magnet that represents your business. If you would like more ideas or have any questions about the swag bags, please let us know!
Date: Sunday, November 19, 2017
Time: 10am to 4pm
Location: The Owl, U of R, 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, SK
If you have any questions, please email Michelle or Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Jennifer & Michelle